LUMILOOP provides an isolated, continuous, all-time stable power supply
and bi-directional data transfer. Through the patented power control the
systems are energy efficient, reliable, eye-safe and in compliance with
international laser safety standards. Each system consists of a computer
interface connected to a maximum miniaturized sensor interface.
Lumiloop Laser Powered E-Field Probes
Laser-Powered 3D E-Field Probe
Standard: 10 kHz ... 6 GHz
Option LO: 10 Hz ... 6 GHz
Option HI: 10 kHz ... 8.2 GHz
Option HI+LO: 10 Hz ... 8.2 GHz
compensation of linearity, frequency and temperature
guarantees accurate measurements from less than 0.1 to at
A dynamic range of 100 dB is achieved
for many frequencies, enabling field measurements at more than
Customization for higher field strenth on request.
The miniaturized 6 GHz 3D E-Field Analyzer LSProbe ensures unattended,
uninterrupted measurements combined with high resolution, high speed and
low noise over the entire test period.
With the galvanically insulated
power supply, the need for batteries is now eliminated.
The field probe
does not only measure average values but the time course of fields. With
an unprecedented wide dynamic range and fast pulse response, LSProbe
provides the user completely new measuring options.
The LSProbe enables a
higher efficiency through shorter and lower-cost testing intervals.
Driver available for:
- Rohde & Schwarz - EMC32 - Version 10.0
- Nexio - BAT-EMC
- Ametek - Compliance 5
- ETS-Lindgren - TILE!
- Dare!! - RadiMation
- Teseq - WIN 6000
- Techno Science Japan - TEPTO
- Frequency range from 10 Hz - 8.2 GHz (Standard 10
kHz - 6 GHz)
- Fastest sampling rate (pulse measurement)
- Highest precision (resolution and linearity)
- Widest dynamic response for entire frequency range
- Rugged, eye-safe optical system
- No warm-up wait - immediate measurement
- User-centered terms of warranty and service
Laser-Powered 3D E-Field Probe Systems
LSPROBE 1.2 Multiprobe System
Multiprobe Field Homogeneity Setups:
Sacrificial Cable Kit
Tabletop Probe Stand Base
Flexible Probe Stand
Optic Fiber Cable Extension
Table Top Stand Mounting Pole
Fiber Connector Cleaning Pen
Lumiloop Triple High-Speed Powermeter
Triple High-Speed Powermeter
Frequency range from 10 kHz - 6 GHz
The LSPM Triple High-Speed Powermeter is a three channel,
high-speed, high accuracy and high dynamic range RF field probe. The high
sampling rate allows for high resolution time-domain signal anlysis. The
power meter can be synchronized with signal generators to realize high
resolution pulse analysis.
The LSPM can be combined with
LUMILOOP´s LSProbe E-field probes to accelerate EMC measurements according
to IEC 61000-4-3 and 61000-4-21.
Driver available for:
- Rohde & Schwarz - EMC32
- Nexio - BAT-EMC
- Ametek - WIN 6000
- Frequency range from 10 kHz - 6 GHz
- Accurate measurements from -50 dBm to at least 20
- Dynamic range of 100 dB for many frequencies
- Pulse analysis at 200 MSamples/s resolution
- Compensation of linearity, frequency and actively
controlled internal temperature
- Accelerates EMC measurements exceeding factor 100
over conventional setups
Lumiloop 250 mW Sensor System with PC Interface
250 mW Sensor System with PC Interface
Potential lead user can have their first experience with the LS250.
The LS250 makes an optically powered sensor communication tangible for
everyone. The universal interfaces ensure easy integration into
customer-specific systems. The system enables energy-intensive applications
and rapid feasibility studies for new sensors. With its maximum output power
of 250 mW, it is applicable for the vast majority of electric sensors. The
LS250 ADVANCED has the innovative and versatile LUMILOOP ASIC integrated for
the first time.
- Power supply system: laser source → glass fiber → solar cell
- Full galvanic isolation through fiber optic cables (length
up to 1,000 m)
- Replaces shielded cables, batteries and transformers
- Noise-free supply of sensors, actuators and transducers
- Sensor down link data rate 25 Mbit/s